Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Glitchy Selawik

Ok, last night I spent a good chunk of time writing a blog entry, and it didn't work. I'm planning to be more brief before I try it out tonight. The summary... I'm in Selawik, day 2 of 4. I have my new iPod with me and was actually fortunate to run into the district's IT tech out here because he was able to get my new device logged on the school's wireless network, and I'll be able to use it at all the schools. I knew some of the apps don't work on the school's network, but it looked like my blogging app was working last night. So I wrote up an entry, added some pictures (because I can do that now with my iPod camera!). However, when I hit "publish," my entry disappeared. Disappointing! I tried to go to "manage blog" to find it, but that just shut the whole app down. So, now I'm on the blogger site through Safari; we'll see how it goes.

Well, I can only post 1 picture at a time, grr. Here goes, hopefully it will post.

1 comment: