Sunday, October 25, 2009

Schedule Overload

At this point I've learned a lesson...don't schedule school visits for consecutive weeks.  I still ended up working this weekend, and I'm pooped, ready for a break.  After this week, I'll just have a few programs here in town for a couple of months.

I'm headed for Noorvik tomorrow.  I've actually been there before, very briefly.  This summer, when I went to Camp Sivu, we flew into Noorvik and boated out to the camp.  I haven't been to the school, though.  I'm pretty sure there won't be an opportunity for internet access there, so no posts for the next few days.

The temperature has been hanging around 28 degrees the past few days.  A little snow fell a couple of days ago and has stayed on the ground.  This evening as I left the office, it felt warm to me, at least I could feel a difference.  Sure enough, the thermometer reads 34, and it's snowing again.  There are a couple of inches on the ground now.  I'm pretty sure this is the stuff that's here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment