Sunday, October 18, 2009

Busy

Ok, after a few days of trying to keep up here, there was just nothing interesting going on and lots of work to do.  Also, no one was looking.  I see a couple more have now, and I stopped writing again!  It's going to be sparse for the next couple of weeks because I'm swamped at work.  I have a trip to Noatak tomorrow, and I'm not ready, so I'll be working this afternoon.  After I get back, I prepare for a trip to Noorvik the following week.  I was trying to prepare ahead of time, but I had a full week of school programs here in town this last week.  I did get a good review from my boss who observed me on one of the programs, so that's good.

Otherwise, nothing to note.  It's now below freezing, and I think it might stay there.  We're supposed to have some snow later this week or next weekend.  Once I get through the next couple of weeks, I should have some time to slow down and actually enjoy it.  The pressing work for the first couple of weeks in November is to organize work equipment and furniture for our move (probably delayed 'til December) to the new office at the Northwest Arctic Heritage Center.  Then a week in CT for a conference followed by a short but greatly anticipated trip to FL.  Don't worry TX, I'm working on you guys for February!

I may or may not have internet access in Noatak.  If I do, I'll try to share some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment