Sunday, November 14, 2010

Somewhere Above the Clouds

So, this is definitely a first for me -- blogging from an Alaska Airlines jet during flight! I'm currently on the leg between Anchorage & Seattle.

This is a fairly new service. Right now it's just for the Lower 48 (although I'm coming from Anchorage??) according to the brochure.


It says that it will be available in (the more populated areas of) Alaska some time in 2011.


Of course it won't always be free, but for now there's a promotional offer, to get people hooked, I imagine. I love it so far!






I was planning to post these pictures later, but I might as well do it now. This is the plane from Kotz to Nome to Anchorage. It's dark because I left at 8:30 this morning & it's not getting light until about 11:30. I don't know if you can tell, but this cabin is only half the plane. I was sitting close to the back, and about where the person is standing there's a wall. The front half of the plane is cargo. They load it with about 4 specially-shaped pallets.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment